KLIK LA YE

November 25, 2012

MEMORIES :)



The days I spent with you are like a tape I play, rewind, play, rewind, and play. Whenever I remember something new, I feel as though you touched me on the cheek. I miss you as the grass awaits the wind, Or as the morning sky awaits the sun.
Although I look for you in every doorway, I find only the darkness in my heart. You’re the one in whom I most confide, The inner ear I talk to through the day, The flesh I need when I must have my way, The world where I am home when I’m inside. And even more, I find my pleasure, too, From seeing the delight you take in me, The comfort, quiet joy, and ecstasy That it is my gift to give to you.
No matter what our troubles, I still love you that is something that maybe I regret to say, As though a part of me were also you. Life isn't easy, but I know without you. There will be bitterness in all I do. I feel the broken heaven in my heart, The blight that will outlast the years of healing, The darkness underneath all time and art, The pain that from within there’s no concealing. We were so much in love when we first met, A river that would reach, in time, the sea. We ought not let despair turn to regret, But be through choice what love chose us to be. No love can last except it be through will. Were wastelands in our path, I’d love you still. 
I went back in my heart the other day, But nothing in there struck me as my own. Strange how life moves on, and what we cherish Turns to something alien in our hands. And later, when we try to comprehend it, It fades into the twilight of our tears. I woke again upon a sunny morning, Alive to what I hoped would be a song. You were yesterday, which I remembered As though it were a year or two ago. So even though that I hate you right now, you always be on my memories. Memories in which I’ll love you still…
my truly spilled…..

Mita Ari