KLIK LA YE

November 21, 2012

Teater Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah :)



Ahad Lepas Bersamaan dengan 18 November 2012, aku telah melaburkan RM58 wang ringgit aku ke atas pembelian ticket hanya semata-mata untuk aku menonton teater Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah ini.. hee.. What can I say about it?? Here we go :





It was the first Malay musical of its kind that I have treated myself to. I find it entertainingly informative and heart-warming.  This was a new experience to me and I loved every single scene. The actors and actresses all play their parts well. It was nothing short of a world-class act. Both Lisa Surihani's and Eja's respective portrayal of the young and older Che Mah are beautifully convincing. Both of them are really adorable and fascinating.  Their performance were awesome. Unforgettable, Nazim Othman, who plays the young and dashing Che Det also did justice to the role. The most convincing act to me, however, is that of Esma Daniel who plays the older Che Det. As this is a tribute to Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, I was naturally following the thread of Che Mah's story from being the frisky medical student to the caring and enthusiastic doctor in a rural village-area in Kedah to becoming the devotedly charming wife of the Prime Minister. I felt and enjoyed her dynamic, strong and compassionate nature in Lisa Surihani while her sweet, gentle and quiet wife disposition and warm-loving motherly qualities in Eja.

Other than that, Dr Siti Hasmah is portrayed as a champion of women's rights, her famous quote being "the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world", and her role in raising awareness on the prevention of substance abuse.  I'm moved to tears when I think how disappointed Tun must be with the lot of his own bangsa who have reaped and are still reaping the fruits of his labours yet do not show gratitude. I don't know how to describe my feeling, but this musical has did their part by open the eyes of the Malaysian people whose still does not know to be grateful and thankful to the efforts that Tun Dr. Mahathir has contribute to us since our old days before. But, sadly, I just cannot understand why my bangsa are so heartless. Especially the Malays, Melayu ini kadang-kadang terlalu leka dan "biol" dengan kesenangan hidup yang semakin hari semakin dimamah oleh bangsa-bangsa lain yang inginkan kuasa monopoli dan authority ke atas kita..  Bangun la Bangsa Melayu Sekalian!! Bangun dan jangan terlelap lagi...

Last but not least, Show your love and respect for Tun Dr Siti Hasmah and Tun Dr Mahathir, PLEASE kali SEJUTA!! hehe..  Check out the random photos that I took on that day.. and sorry for the CAP HAYAM quality of my pictures, damn it, I just forgot to bring my DSLR on that day!! Serve me Right!! (-_-)






I am Malay and I am Malaysian... I hates Racism, however I will still always prioritize and help my 'bangsa'(Malay) first and then I will proud to be a Malaysian... :)


~Schubert Serenade~