KLIK LA YE

January 17, 2011

MARI MENYANYI!! ~A few words introducing me!~

Some of  Lyrics that need to Rhyme  laaa….!!!:)



weett..weettt…
I am a village Girl…very "decent" n “blurr” person..
Let’s start with knowing that, I’m good at wasting time, I think Life is need to Rhyme,
Even u are not asking, but I’m trying to braces my teeth..
Although, my friends told me I got very nice teeth.. :)

Babe,
I really love “talking2”, ‘smpi org naik pening’..
And I love ‘gelak ketawa smpi menangis’
So sorry to the peoples who had suffered headaches the size of “Kinabalu” with my ‘hapzard’ ramble…hehe…Fyi, I am a big spender, I shop till I drop n I am so crazy about being a Fashionista…haha..

Then,
I really like it when the moon looks like a toenail, 
And I love it when 'U' say my name...lala… (Say my name loudly please)..haha..
‘Bcoz’ I felt so meaningful and appreciated in that way…

If U wanna know, here is goes gonna tell u there’s a part of me that shows if we are close, gonna let u see everything…
I will try to do my best to impress, but it’s easier to let u take a guess at the rest
But u wanna hear what lives in my brain and my heart, 
well u asked for it..
For ur perusing, at times confusing, 
slightly amusing, introducing me…

Weett..weett…
I’m not the kind of girls who falls easily but I get infatuated pretty easily, though…yup I admit that roughly…hehe...
And I am not the kind of girl who always has a Bf, but I’m kind of girl who never has a Bf..Oopps sorry…I have one b4.. But it hurts me so damn much ‘mcm disiat2 kulit dari tubuh’
I never trust anyone to watch my stuff but I appreciated something given to me..oowwhh yeah, I like to use the words “perghhh” and “smart gilerr”
as a noun or an adverb or an adjective..haha..
And I, i never really been into sports, but I love Futsal  jugak..I like really cool music, and reading books or anything that can be read.hehe.

Next, 
I love the sound of violin, piano though to make myself smiling huge…ehem2!! Owh, another one thing, I really love writing anything that’s ridiculous on my beloved diary..
If U wanna know, here is goes gonna tell u there’s a part of me that shows if we are close, gonna let u see everything… I will try to do my best to impress, 
but it’s easier to let u take a guess at the rest…

But u wanna hear what lives in my brain and my heart, 
well u asked for it..
For ur perusing, at times confusing, 
slightly amusing, introducing me…
Well u probably know more than u ever wanted to do
so b careful next time when u ask for it…..:)

~nukilan "language n jargon" kucar-kacir....~
Schubert Serenade ($__$)