KLIK LA YE

February 14, 2011

AKU BUKAN GIVE UP!! THIS IS FATED,I GUESS...:((

This is the END!!!
To YOU:  "I won’t bother you starting from now.  I won’t count on you anymore.  I will just let you go with pleasure.  But, promise me, you will live a Happy Life, FOR ME!!"

Falling for someone is not a Crime.
Falling for the Wrong Person ain’t a Crime, though.

"Kita akan jumpa orang yang salah dulu before kita jumpa orang yang betul-betul akan buat kita terkedu, hati kita berdegup laju dan nafas kita seakan terhenti untuk seketika...  bila masa itu tiba, kita akan dapat merasai kehidupan yang penuh warna-warni.(^_*)"




Tributes to the people who have the power to make me realize and think about it over and over again.  To the people who listened and supported me to stand again back, thanks for giving me hope, and for listening my “merepekmerapucelotehyangtarapaper”.  I could never thank you enough; you guys are the Godsend miracle to me...:))

Special thanks to an amazing Girl who had suffered the same feeling and situation as me, Miss Z..  if not because of your spirit to get over him, I won’t be able to do the same thing as yours. Aku rasa ini adalah keputusan yang sangat betul setelah almost a year waiting for HIM with nothing.  I wanna start a new life, and live a happy life without Him. it’s the right decision kan???thanks Nazihah Rastam! I know u can do it!!u go girl!! Semoga ur new AZAM akan berjaya and kau dapat buktikan kat mamat tu yang kau totally TAK PERLUKAN dia in your Life langsung!!  Don’t worry, you are strong enough untuk lupakan dia..i know you Dear:)

And Today, I dedicated my special thanks to everyone who know me, and to the people yang selalu stand up for me when I was down.  Thank you so much..  Hanya Allah yang dapat membalas jasa kalian semua:-D

 those people are:
Emak, Adik, Kakak dan abang, Anak-anak saudara yang disayangi(haziq,harith,hadif,alya,dan hafiy)...
(you guys are my breath and life)
UiTM Sarawak batch 2008-2011

Paein
Mar
Aina
Sheera
Teha
Aimi
Moon
Mira
Yaya
Ema
Ika Dowt
Yana
(miss u the most)
Jannah
Komander
Dayah
(thanks sbb  follow my blog)
 warga Blok 1 and 3 Seri Gading
( you know who you are)
OMSAR FAMILY
And the rest of you..still cherish the top!!
(you guys are the reason why I’m still standing strongly)
Syira wahid 
(bestie yang always bearing with me while I'm facing the hard time)
My Super Duper Protector:  Afiq and Mior!!
Seven Flower:  anis, syam,ain,ika,ninot,hajar..
( you guys are awesome)
And Miss Z ofcourse..
(You are the reason for this decision was taken) 
And to all my friend yang aku tak sebut nama korang...you guys lighten up my days!!

THANKS~~TAKE CARE!!
LIVE WELL PEEPS:)


I'm REBORN!! :) im tougher than u thought. ..:  Schubert Serenade ($_$)